San Pedro Septic Tank Repair
Keeping Your Septic System Safe and Running Properly
Is your septic system showing signs of problems? At Drain Force Plumbing, we provide safe and reliable septic system repair solutions customers can trust. Your septic tank can become compromised in many ways, and the best thing you can do to protect your system is to ensure you make any necessary repairs as soon as possible. Common issues like cracked pipes or faulty lids can take your system off-line and create problems around your property. You can’t risk the safety or cleanliness of your home and property. Reach out to our team today to schedule an appointment.
Our San Pedro septic tank repair experts can assess your system for issues and create a repair strategy today. Call us now at (310) 363-8955.
Common Causes of Septic System Problems
At Drain Force Plumbing, we’ve provided reliable plumbing services to the residents of the San Pedro area for many years. Our skilled and experienced technicians can address your system's repair issues with just a short assessment.
The most common septic tank problems are caused by:
- System Clogs & Backups: A septic system needs to be pumped to prevent solid waste from accumulating at the bottom of your tank. When the solid waste in your tank isn’t removed, it can overwhelm your system, and there will not be any room left for anything else to enter the tank. Waste can be pushed back into a home through plumbing fixtures when there's no room left in a septic tank.
- Tree Roots: The roots of trees around your property grow without concern for anything else in their path. They are strong and grow with determination. It’s not uncommon for an unruly tree to damage plumbing and septic systems.
- Leaks: Your septic line or tank can develop leaks from damage. You may not notice or be aware your system has been damaged, leading to seriously hazardous raw sewage spilling into your home and yard.
Your system can become riddled with problems when neglected or allowed to operate for long periods without regular maintenance. Septic tank issues happen, and when they do, you need a service provider to call to ensure you have the repair solutions you need to restore your system.
Comprehensive Septic System Repair Solutions in San Pedro
It’s easy to forget about your septic tank. It fades into the background of your home’s various systems when it's working well. When septic tank issues arise, you need to know there’s a team of professionals ready to repair your tank and restore your home’s septic system to working order. You can trust the San Pedro septic tank repair team at Drain Force Plumbing with your tank and sewage system. We are a fully licensed and insured plumbing contractor proudly serving the residents of San Pedro and surrounding communities. When your septic tank needs repairs, we are available 24/7 to provide the emergency services customers need when they need them most.
When you call, we will send out our experienced team to assess the problem, provide a diagnosis, and create a repair plan. Regardless of the problem, we are the team you want on the job. Our septic tank repair team doesn’t give up until we find the source of the problem. When hiring Drain Force Plumbing, you know you’re putting your plumbing system into the hands of hardworking, well-trained, and experienced system experts. Septic systems provide a reliable way to break down human waste without harsh chemicals or harming the environment.
Signs Your Septic System Needs Servicing
If a septic system is being maintained, the first signs of problems can be caught and repaired early. Even with regular maintenance, every system ages and eventually fails, so a septic tank should be cleaned every few years.
If you notice any of the following issues, contact our San Pedro septic tank repair specialists:
- Slow Draining: You may notice slow draining when your system is full, or there’s a clog. Sluggish draining is a common first sign of septic system problems. Slow draining can also signify your septic system has a failing outflow pipe. A single slow drain may not be a septic tank issue, but if several drains are operating slowly, it could be a sign of a serious problem.
- Foul Odors: When your septic system has problems, you may smell the problem before you find the underlying issue causing it. Bad smells coming from your septic system could indicate tank issues. When your septic tank is working well, you should never smell any odors coming from your system. The foul odor associated with a broken system may be noticed in your yard and throughout your home, depending on the severity of the problem.
- Indoor Backups: A slow drain or foul odors coming from your drains and yard can be missed if you’re busy, but there is no way to miss raw sewage in your home. Sewage backups are not only messy, but they are also a serious sanitation issue. Raw sewage can be toxic and cause illness, so if you notice backups in your home, call for help immediately.
The Drain Force Plumbing Difference
At Drain Force Plumbing, we are dedicated to providing the residents of San Pedro and surrounding areas with timely and reliable septic system repairs. We offer quick and affordable system solutions you can trust.
- Emergency Service Available
- Same Day Appointments Often Available
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Free Onsite Estimates
Our teams are available to help you any time! We offer emergency and same-day services, so all you have to do is contact us to get our teams to your site to start assessing the problem. You can trust our team to tackle your septic tank issues quickly and thoroughly.
Our plumbing professionals are dedicated technicians ready to resolve your septic tank issues today! Call us now at (310) 363-8955.
We highly recommend Drain Force plumbing. Juan and his team came in to fix a mess that another local company created when we hired them to fix our sewer line. He had a solution and bid the same day he did the camera inspection of the line.- Nina R.