Piping & Repiping Installations in San Pedro
Exceptional Pipe Experts in Palos Verdes & Beyond
If you are looking for a plumber who is experienced with piping and repiping in San Pedro and surrounding areas, you’ve come to the right place. Drain Force Plumbing is a fully licensed and insured plumbing contractor offering exceptional service and affordable prices. Whether you are looking to install new piping in a residential or commercial building project or seeking to repipe your current property, we’re the team to trust for outstanding results. We have the knowledge and tools to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards.
Signs You Need Repiping Services
Over time, even the sturdiest pipes can wear out, leading to a host of problems for homeowners. If you're experiencing any of the following signs, it may be time to consider repiping your home.
- Low water pressure or flow: If you've noticed that the water pressure in your home has decreased, or if water is trickling out of your faucets instead of flowing steadily, it may be a sign that your pipes are clogged or corroded and need to be replaced.
- Discolored water: If the water coming out of your taps is brown, yellow, or rusty-looking, it's a sign that there's rust or other sediment in your pipes, which can be a health hazard and should be addressed promptly.
- Leaks or water damage: If you've noticed leaks or water damage in your home, such as damp spots on the walls or ceilings, it's a sign that your pipes are deteriorating and may be at risk of bursting or causing further damage.
- Age of your pipes: If your home is more than 50 years old and still has its original pipes, it's likely that they're worn out and in need of replacement.
- Strange noises: If you hear banging, clanging, or other unusual sounds coming from your pipes, it may be a sign that there's air or debris trapped inside, or that the pipes themselves are damaged and need to be replaced.
If you're experiencing any of these signs, don't wait until it's too late to have your sewer or drain pipes checked. Contact our professional plumbers to assess the condition of your pipes and determine whether repiping is necessary to keep your home's plumbing system functioning properly.
Causes of Pipe Damage
Have you noticed a leaky pipe or some other signs of damage to your plumbing system? The issues may be resulting from an old, deteriorated, or damaged piping network. If you suspect your pipes may need to be replaced, get in touch with a repiping specialist as soon as possible.
The piping in your home or business can become damaged for a variety of reasons, including:
- Corrosion – Pipes that were laid decades ago are particularly prone to rust and corrosion. Failure to replace corroded piping systems will eventually result in significant damage, such as leaks and burst pipes.
- Persistent Blockages – Recurring drain clogs are more than an inconvenience. These blockages can create unhealthy pressure within your pipes. In addition, using chemical drain cleaners to remove clogs will also contribute to the degradation of your pipes.
- Damaged seals – Rubber seals are essential in keeping your piping connections watertight. When seals become dry, cracked, or crumbled, water can seep through, leading to extensive water damage.
- Damaged joints – Whether due to foundation issues, flooding, earthquakes, or erosion, pipes can shift over time. When this occurs, it can cause pipe connections to break.
- High water pressure – While you might delight in a high-pressured showerhead when bathing, too much water pressure in your pipes can be a bad thing. High water pressure can cause pipes to leak or even burst.
We highly recommend Drain Force plumbing. Juan and his team came in to fix a mess that another local company created when we hired them to fix our sewer line. He had a solution and bid the same day he did the camera inspection of the line.- Nina R.
If minor breaks have been discovered in your plumbing lines, one of many repair options that Drain Force Plumbing provides is pipe coating. This is a safe, fast, long-lasting, and eco-friendly repair technique used to restore your pipes. Pipe coating requires no trenches to be cut through the property to find damaged underground pipes. All we need is an access point and we can get your repairs underway.
Pipe coating involves sending a rotating brush down the line that coats the pipe with a resin similar to the type used in pipe lining. When this resin hardens it seals any breaks and allows you to use your lines again within about 12 to 24 hours after it is applied. Coatings make the old pipe much stronger and more durable. This material is corrosion and wear-resistant, damp proof, elastic, antistatic, and can endure shocks and bending.
The piping coating process involves:
- Camera inspection – Before we perform any repairs on your system, we begin the process with a camera inspection of your line so we can see the damage to your pipes and determine if coating is the right option for you.
- Pipe cleaning – Once the inspection is completed, we clean your system thoroughly of blockages or obstructions. This important step ensures a clean surface for proper application of the coating.
- Coating application – After the pipes are cleaned, we apply the coating. We can coat almost any type of pipe including PVC, cast iron, concrete, or clay. Depending on what you need, the coating can be applied to either a small area or to the entire pipe.
Drain Force Plumbing is your top choice for piping and repiping services in San Pedro. Call (310) 363-8955 today to discuss your options with our knowledgeable staff.
- Emergency Service Available
- Same Day Appointments Often Available
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Free Onsite Estimates