San Pedro Septic Tank Replacement Services
Providing Safe and Reliable Septic Tank Solutions Throughout the South Bay
Is your septic system beyond repair? We can help you assess the condition of your system and complete a system replacement if needed. When your house is not connected to the public sewage line, you must install a septic system. Do you know where your septic tank is placed on your property? If you don’t, you’re not alone. It’s easy not to think much about your septic system, especially if it’s doing its job. When you think about your plumbing system, it’s likely fixtures like your faucets and drains. You interact with your fixtures regularly, but your septic tank is easily the most expensive fixture in your home. If your tank is left unmaintained, it can lead to serious property damage and failure. At Drain Force Plumbing, we assess the condition of your system before recommending a replacement. Our team will do everything we can to repair your system.
Our dedicated San Pedro septic tank replacement specialists can resolve your system issues in no time! Call us now at (310) 363-8955 to schedule an appointment.
Common Issues Leading to Septic Tank Replacement
Your septic system is a workhorse. Wastewater enters your septic tank through a chamber. Once the sludge in the wastewater settles to the bottom and the scum floats up, the remaining liquid moves out of the system into the drainfield. The septic tank houses an anaerobic process that decomposes waste naturally. The natural decomposition of waste materials requires limited oxygen and an intact compartment. When any of these conditions are not met, your system can become compromised, requiring repairs or tank replacement.
Common septic tank issues leading to tank replacement:
- Compromised Dividing Wall: When the septic tank is compromised, sludge can become trapped, and the entire process can be disrupted, causing a system failure requiring tank replacement.
- Corrosion: Maintenance can slow the process, but large buildups of hydrogen sulfide gas will corrode the tank's walls. Once the walls of your tank are corroded, you may need to replace your tank.
- Tree Roots: Your septic tank is an underground water source, and trees naturally grow towards sustenance. Large tree roots can destroy your tank or, at the very least, cause tremendous damage to your entire system.
Dependable Septic Replacement Services
When hiring Drain Force Plumbing, you can rest easy knowing you’re putting your plumbing system into the hands of hardworking, well-trained technicians. You can trust our San Pedro septic tank replacement team with your tank and sewage system. We provide septic tank replacement services you can rely on when you need help. A tank replacement is a serious undertaking, so we will work with you to ensure your home systems are working well by the time we’re done. We are a fully licensed and insured to serve the residents of San Pedro and surrounding communities.
Does Your Septic Tank Need Repairs or Replacement?
If you’re not sure whether you need a new tank or not, we can help you! Our San Pedro septic tank replacement specialists will inspect your system and determine if you need a new tank. Your system will exhibit many signs of problems to alert you to issues with your tank. Many of these signs could also indicate you need repairs, so we’ll check to be sure.
Look around your property and home for signs of:
- Sitting Water: If you notice pooling water on your lawn or drainfield not associated with heavy rain, it could be a sign of a problem.
- Foul Odors: When your septic system is too full, sludge will rise to the top of the tank, causing the smell of waste to permeate your home and property.
- Dying Lawn: Septic waste that spills into your property will kill the grass. Look for brown and yellow patches near the septic system.
- Poor Draining Toilets: A poorly draining toilet is a sign of system problems. Your septic tank will struggle to empty if your tank is experiencing problems.
Do you need to have your septic tank replaced? Call us today at (310) 363-8955 to schedule an appointment!
Courteous. Friendly. Efficient.Settle For Nothing Less Than the Drain Force Five-Star Experience
We highly recommend Drain Force plumbing. Juan and his team came in to fix a mess that another local company created when we hired them to fix our sewer line. He had a solution and bid the same day he did the camera inspection of the line.- Nina R.
Why Count on Us?We Set the Standard on Quality Service
- Emergency Service Available
- Same Day Appointments Often Available
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Free Onsite Estimates
WE'VE SEEN IT ALL!
Fill out the form below or call us at (310) 363-8955 to get you plumbing problem fixed today.