Detecting and Repairing Slab Leaks
If you hear water running under the home or have noticed damp spots in the flooring, these are just a couple of signs you may have a slab leak. Just knowing you have a slab leak can be stressful. It means your business’ or home’s foundation is at risk. That’s why it’s extremely important to find the leak and have experienced professionals like those at DRAIN FORCE PLUMBING repair it for you. We use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to ensure that no damage is caused to your foundation, and that little of your daily life or business operations are disrupted. If you need slab leak repair in San Pedro, CA, give us a call today at (310) 901-2120. We are also available after hours for emergency repairs.
Signs of a Slab Leak
Time is of the essence with a slab leak. The longer it takes to detect the leak, the more damage your foundation and home could suffer. Slab leaks can be caused by either your water or sewer lines that run under your home. The leaks come from breaks in those pipes. This water seeps into the soil under your home as well as into the foundation. Being able to recognize the signs of a slab lea, will help get to the repair early before worse damage occurs. Usually, you’ll recognize a slab leak by these signs:
- Cracks in the foundation, walls or floors: The soil underneath the building may be saturated and causing the building to shift or settle. This could cause extensive damage to your home or business, including further damage to your pipes.
- Water and random warm or wet spots on your floor: Water on the floor or warm spots from warm water are sure signs pipes under your foundation are leaking.
- Hearing water running from an unknown source, even when the water is turned off: If the noise can’t be attributed to a faucet or appliance, a leak is present.
- An unexpected increase in the water bill: Leaks of all sorts usually cause water bills to go up.
- Mold or mildew on the carpeting: Saturated carpeting where moisture has seeped in will begin to grow mold or mildew.
As soon as you notice any of these problems, call our experienced team at (310) 901-2120. We will make certain the problem is with the slab, find the leak, and get to the slab leak repair quickly.
Drilling or Tunneling?
When people hear they have a slab leak, they imagine costly repairs, ones that will require a portion of their home to be drilled through so the leak can be repaired. In some homes, this may also mean the whole home will need to be re-piped. Besides creating a mess of concrete slab, such repairs can require you to move furniture, change your routines, or business operations, or even vacate your home or business. You have to worry about none of that when you choose DRAIN FORCE PLUMBING for your slab leak repair in San Pedro, CA.
At DRAIN FORCE PLUMBING, we’re dedicated to exceptional service and want to minimize the disruption a slab leak pair can cause to a household or business. That’s why, along with quality workmanship, we employ the latest in plumbing techniques and technology. We use video cameras to detect the leak, and tunnel underneath the foundation to make the repairs. Tunneling under the foundation allows us to do our work without damaging your foundation or even disrupting your life. Once we dig the tunnel, we make all of our repairs or installations inside the tunnel. All the while, you stay in your home or business, without worrying about the slab leak repair.
Call Us Today
Make sure once a slab leak has been detected to get to the repair quickly. When you need a professional team for quality slab leak repair in San Pedro, CA, you can always count on DRAIN FORCE PLUMBING. Schedule services with us today by calling (310) 901-2120.